Application in Standard Form as prescribed in part-IX of Assam Gazette are invited From Eligible Candidates who are citizen of India for filling up of Grade-III vacant in the Directorate of Town and Country planning, Assam on direct recruitment basis as below.
Name of Post: Junior Assistant (H.Q. Level)
No. of posts: 04
Reservation: ST(P)-01 UR- 03
Pay Scale: 14,000/- to 49,000/-
Age: 18 to 43 Years as on 1st Jan-2018
Application Fee: Nil
Candidate should be graduate in any discipline from any recognized university and must possess computer skills with working knowledge in M.S. Office Word, Excel, Power point etc.
Proficiency in Assamese writing & computer typing skill.
The application in prescribed format must be accompanied by the following:
1.Applicants shall furnish self attested copies of the following documents declared by himself/herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application
2. Pass Certificate and Mark sheet from HSLC onward
3. Caste certificate, if any
4. Age proof certificate
5. Computer Diploma/Certificate for a minimum of 6 months duration course
6. Affix 1(one) copy of recent self attested passport size photograph in the application form and another 2(two) copies should be enclosed along with the application
7. 1 no. of Self addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5
Address for submission of application:
Office of the Director, Town & Country Planning Assam Dispur, Guwahati-781006
Last date: 31-10-2018 (5.00 P.M.)