Kendriya Vidyalaya Tamulpur Recruitment 2023, Teacher & Nurse vacancies, PGT, TGT, PRT, Computer Instructor, Special Education Teacher & Nurse vacancies in Kendriya Vidyalaya Tamulpur, Good News recently Kendriya Vidyalaya Tamulpur released an advertisement for Teacher and nurse vaccines and more latest assam job notification visit our website Assamjobupdates.com and in this blog post article we are goin to discuss Kendriya Vidyalaya Tamulpur Recruitment
Kendriya Vidyalaya Tamulpur Recruitment 2023 overview
|TGT (Social Science)|
|Special Education Teacher|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Tamulpur Recruitment
|Nurse||Rs.750/- per day|
|Special Education Teacher||Rs.26,250/-|
Educational Qualification for Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitmnt
Educational qualification for Nurse:
- Diploma/Degree in Nursing or equivalent from government recognized institute/university. Certificate of Registration from Govt. Nursing Council
- One year working experience as a Nurse in a School or Hospital/Nursing Home
Educational Qualification for PGT:
Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; OR Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects at Graduate level
- PGT (English)- English
- PGT (Hindi) – Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the subjects at
- PGT (Math) – Math
- PGT (Chemistry) – Chemistry
- B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media
Knowledge of computer applications
Educational Qualification for TGT
Four(4) years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects as under
- For TGT (Sanskrit): Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years.
- For TGT (English) : English as a subject in all the three years.
- For TGT (Maths) – Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, and Statistics.
- For TGT (Science)- Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
- For TGT (SST)- Any two of the following :- History, Geography, Economics, Political Science of which 1 must be either History or Geography
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose
- Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium
- Desirable : Knowledge of Computer Applications
Educational qualification for PRT
- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent
- D.Eld / JBT / ETT / B.Eld or equivalent degree/diploma from recognized university or institute.
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- Competence to teach in Hindi & English medium. Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Application
Educational Qualification Computer Instructor
At least 50 % marks in aggregate in any of the following;
- B.E or B. Tech. (Computer Science)/B.C.A./M.C.A./M.Sc. (Computer Science)/M.Sc. (Electronics with Computer Science component)/M.Sc.(IT)/B.Sc.(Computer Science) OR
- Bachelor’s/Master degree in any Science subject/Mathematics from recognized university with Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Application from government recognized University/Institute. OR
- Postgraduate degree in any subject with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application from government recognized University/’O’ level from DOEACC. O
- Postgraduate Degree in any subject with minimum ‘A’ level from DOEACC.
- Proficiency to teach in Hindi and English medium
Essential: B.A. / B.Sc. (Psychology) with Certificate of Diploma in Counselling.
- Minimum of One Year Experience in Providing Career/Educational Counselling to students at schools. OR
- Working knowledge and experience in Placement Bureaus. OR
- Registration with rehabilitation Council of India as Vocational Counsellor
Educational Qualification for Special Education Teacher
- Graduate with B.Ed.(Special Education). OR
- B.Ed.(General) with one year Diploma in Special Education. OR
- B.Ed.(General) with two years Diploma in Special Education. OR
- B.Ed.(General) with Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education (PGPD). OR
- B.Ed. Special Education and Post Graduate Professional Certificate in Special Education (PGPC). OR 6. PG Diploma in Special Education (Mental Retardation). OR
- PG Diploma in Special Education (Multiple Disability: Physical & Neurological). OR
- PG Diploma in Special Education (Locomotor Impairment and Cerebral Palsy). OR
- Secondary level Teacher Training Course in Visual Impairment.
- Senior Diploma in Teaching the Deaf. OR
- BA B.Ed. In Visual Impairment. OR Any other equivalent qualification approved by RCI
Age limit for Kendriya Vidyalaya Tamulpur Recruitment
- 18 and 65 years respectively
Apply procedure for Teacher and Nurse vacancy
Interested candidates must fill the form as given in the Annexure and must report in person to
Kendriya Vidyalaya Tamulpur, Assam on 19 March 2023 at 08:00AM for the Interview along with completely filled in Application Form, Original Educational/Professional Degrees/Certificates etc. & any other relevant document (including set of self-attested photocopies of the same)