SSUHS Admission form 2020 notification regarding filling up of 3 years Degree in B.Sc Optometry Course at Regional Institute of Ophthalmology, RIO Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati under Srimanta Sankardeva University
Features of the course
1. Duration: 3 years course and 1 year of Internship.
2. Language of Instruction will be English
3. There will be intake of 6[six]seats per year(reservation as per govt. rules).
4. Eligibility will be class 12 pass with physics,chemistry,and biology.
5. Selection will be on merit basis as per govt. rules.
6. SSUSH will conduct the final examination at the end of the course.
7. B.Sc Degree in B.Sc optometry will be awarded by SSUHS.
Following documents duly attested are to be submitted along with the application:
1. Permanent Residential Certificate(PRC).
2. Address proof.
3. Mark sheet and Pass certificate of HSLC/CBSC class (x) & HS (10+2) (Sc) examination.
4. Admit card or others documents in support of age proof.
5. A copy of recent passport size photograph.
6. Caste certificate (if belong to SC/ST/OBC).
7. PWD (Divyang) certificate if applicable.
How to Apply:
Candidates have to download the application form,fill up with black ink pen,sign and submit the scanned copy of filled in application form along with necessary documents to this directorate via email to ([email protected] .com) on or before 10th September,2020 mentioning the subject of the email as “application for B.Sc Optometry course at RIO, Guwahati Medical College ,Guwahati for the session 2020
Last date: Before 10-Sep-2020
Application form and Notification