SSUHS M Sc Nursing Admission 2021 – Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Science (SSUHS) released a notice regarding Entrance Examination for admission into M.Sc Nursing course in the Regional College of Nursing, Guwahati for the Session 20221
SSUHS M Sc Nursing Admission 2021
Name of course: M.Sc Nursing
Name of college: Regional College of Nursing, Guwahati
Apply Mode: Offline
SSUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination 2021
Application form: From 01-09-2021
Last date: 15-09-2021
Admit Card: 30-09-2021
Date of Entrance Examination: 03-10-2021
At Regional College of Nursing, Guwahati
Read also – SSUHS B.Sc Nursing and D.Pharm Admission 2021
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates apply in prescribed form, to be obtained from the Office of the Principal, Regional College of Nursing, Guwahati from 01-09-2021 during office hours on deposition of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only in the form of Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque drawn in favour of “Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences” payable at “SBI, GMC Branch, Guwahati
The last date of submission of filled in Application Form at the Office of the Principal, Regional College of Nursing, Guwahati is 15-09-2021
A non-refundable fee of Rs. 4800/- (Rupees four thousand eight hundred) only is required to be paid through the SBI payment gateway available in University website (SSUHS Fee Collect). Above Examination fee is exempted for PwD (Divyang) category of candidates.
SSUHS Eligibility criteria for M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021
1.Candidates who passed B.Sc. Nursing degree or equivalent from Nursing College of the state of Assam
or any other University recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
2. Must be a citizen of India.
3. Must be a Permanent Resident of Assam. This will not be applicable for Son/Daughter/ Husband/ Wife of employee of the Govt. of Assam.
4. Must have R.N/R.M or equivalent certificate with State Nursing Council.
5. Must have a minimum of 1 (one) year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing or minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
6. Must have secured minimum 55% aggregate marks in B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/ Post Basic Nursing and there will be 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates.