Applications are hereby invited for the Assam Local Fund Audit Service (Promotion) Examination to be held
on the dates to be notified later on for filling up 32 nos. of posts including backlog vacancies reserved for
SC/ST candidates of Audit Officers (Local Fund), Assam, in the revised
Scale of Pay
PB-3 Rs. 22,000 –
87,000 + grade Pay of Rs. 11500 p.m. (as per RoP Rules, 2017) plus usual allowances as admissible under
- Assistant Audit Officers under the control of Director of Audit (Local Fund), Assam who have completed
at least three years of service as on 01.01.2018 shall be eligible to appear in the Examination. A certificate
to that effect issued by the appointing authority shall have to be furnished along with the application
- A candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in Articles 5-8 of the Constitution of India.
- After appointment, the services of the candidates are liable to be transferred anywhere within the state of
Assam or may be placed at the disposal of such authority as may be defined by the Govt.
- Candidates must apply through Proper Channel otherwise such applications shall be rejected at the first
instance. The recommendation of the Appointing Authority at part III of the application form must be
furnished, otherwise the application shall be rejected.
- There shall be reservation of posts for SC/ ST/STH candidates as per provision of the Assam Scheduled
Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Reservation of vacancies in services & posts) Rules, 2012.
- Application must accompany copies of experience certificate issued by appropriate authority with date,
caste certificate in respect of SC/ST candidates issued by the competent authority in proper form as
prescribed under Rule-3 of the Assam Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes (Reservation of vacancies
in Services and Posts) Act, 1978 and caste certificate in respect of OBC including MOBC as per
instructions issued by the Govt. under the relevant orders in this behalf only will be accepted.
- Candidates shall have to download the prescribed Application Form with subjects and syllabus for the
Assam Local Fund Audit Service (Promotion) Examination from the A.P.S.C’s website: www.apsc.nic.in.
enclosed alongwith the notification.
The filled in application accompanied with necessary documents must reach the office of the APSC on or
before 04.06.2018. Copy of original Treasury Receipt of Rs. 250/-(Rs.150/- for SC/ ST candidates) as
application fee deposited into the Treasury (in Indian Union) under the Head of Account “ NON-TAX
REVENUE OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC, EXAMINATION FEE RECEIPT OF
APSC” must also be furnished along with the application. The fee is not refundable and no Postal Order,
Money Order, Bank Draft, cheque, cash, etc will be accepted in lieu of the Treasury Receipt.
- 2(two) copies of recent passport size photograph duly attested by a Gazetted officer are also to be
attached with the application form.
- Incomplete application i.e. applications not accompanied with all necessary enclosures and “not in proper
form will summarily be rejected. Unsigned application also will summarily be rejected.
- The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the
Examination will be final. Candidates will have to sit for an Examination if and when called for. No TA or DA
is admissible for appearing in this examination.
- The current reservation and backlog vacancies against the 32 (thirty two) nos. , posts as maintained on
the basis of post based Roster (RSVP Act 2012) issued vide Notification No. LGL. 128/2011/40, dtd 21-08-
2012 will be as under:
- STP : 3 nos.
- STH : 4 nos.
- SC : NIL
Total : 7 nos.
- No of posts for
Open category : 25 nos.
Grand Total : 32 nos.